This variant is currently sold out
* PRE ORDER - To be processed on or before the week of June 20th *
KÍLĖNTÁR uses different techniques such as beading, prints, cowries, and Shibori to complete this collection.
The Printed silk robe dress is inspired by the houses in the Tiebelè Village located in Burkina Faso. The houses are elaborately decorated by the Women on the exterior with geometric patterns and coated with a clear transparent hard protective coating made by boiling pods of néré( the African locust bean tree) for the finishing. The decorating is usually done just before the rainy season in order to protect the outside walls from the rain.
Kilentar created their own monochrome printed symbols with the Burkina Faso mud houses in mind. The Odette trousers is an additional statement piece for your wardrobe and can be styled with bright or dark colours.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Trousers are designed to be fitted on the waist and loose on the bottom
- Models is 5ft11 and wears a size small in Tall
- Regular inside leg Length: 33 inches
- Tall inside leg Length: 37 inches