Odette Robe Dress
This variant is currently sold out
* PRE ORDER - To be processed on or before the week of June 20th *
KÍLĖNTÁR uses different techniques such as beading, prints, cowries, and Shibori to complete this collection.
The Printed silk robe dress is inspired by the houses in the Tiebelè Village located in Burkina Faso. The houses are elaborately decorated by the Women on the exterior with geometric patterns and coated with a clear transparent hard protective coating made by boiling pods of néré( the African locust bean tree) for the finishing. The decorating is usually done just before the rainy season in order to protect the outside walls from the rain.
Kilentar created their own monochrome printed symbols with the Burkina Faso mud houses in mind. With additional hand-beaded sleeves for additional drama, the Odette Robe dress is a beautiful statement piece that can be dressed up or down for a nighttime or day event.
Pair with the Odette Trousers or can be worn and styled separately.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Heavy weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Designed for a loose fit with rope to tie for adjustments
- Beaded detail on sleeves
- Models is 5ft11 and wears a size small in Tall
- Regular full Length: 55 inches
Tall full Length: 60 inches
Care details: Dry Clean Only