This variant is currently sold out
IWAKIRI can be defined as exploration in Yoruba. This collection explores different cultural celebrations in Africa, and we have used this as an inspiration to create beautiful pieces for the IWAKIRI collection.
KÍLĖNTÁR used different techniques such as beading, prints, cowries, and Shibori to complete this collection.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Ties at the front to hold the shirt
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Trousers are designed to be fitted on the waist and loose on the bottom
- Model wears a size Small
Details and Care
- Multicolored Chiffon print
- Dry Clean
Item runs true to the size chart and is cut to suit our size chart. Please refer to our size chart for the best fit.
- Dry clean only.